Master Sergeant (گروهبان)
This is what happened in my Supreme Ruler 2020 game:
OFFtopic..

lol you play this too. Its quite fun, but quite disorganized in my opinion on the battle part of the game.

Banned
Ya Allah
Private 1st Class (سرباز یكم)
sadly that was only an oil tanker, i would love to see videos of how Iranians peppered the USS Vincennes.

with Israel, However, we need to reduce those subs....they may have dirty nukes.
Iran will liberate Palestine, its only a matter of time and the ZioNazis know that, so theyre going down destructing everything.

It will happen in due time. Palestinians and proper Jews will be able to unite and live under peace!

mark my words!

Vahdat, Moghavemat, Ezzat
ir
Colonel (سرهنگ)
^ small boats armed to the teeth NEED anti ship missiles that do that cool lock-on thing. The small boats I've seen use unguided rockets which wouldn't be as effective as a 3-inch gun in naval warfare.

Command bridge. Attack the command bridge.

This was in 85.. imagine 2010.

Footage of Iranian speed boats attacking in 1985
Ya Ali, molla Ali (as)

"There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance" - Imam Ali (as)

"''melate ma neshan dade'ast ke be hadaf haye khod momen, va dar rahe on, ta nesar'e jaan eestade'ast.. chenin melati, az america va az hiiich ghodrati nemitars'ad, va be yaari'e khoda neshan khahad daad ke pirooz az on' e hagh, va momenan be hagh ast!"

- Rahbar'e moazzam'e Enghlab'e Islami Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei

us
T. Sergeant (گروهبان دو
Is this a complement or what?
I believe that we all need to ask ourselves that question.

Best devotion to Allah is not to make show of it.
ir
Lieutenant colonel (سرهنگ دوم)
FFS, some of you are worse than Shirazi...

Is this a complement or what?

us
T. Sergeant (گروهبان دو
Who needs small boats anyway.

If US gets involved they have to reopen Hormoz and we are just sitting with our shades and cool aids on the beach and playing real video games with joysticks and with real  Hoot torpedoes!

If US needs oil, it should come and get it!

You can simulate the situation with any computer program! US needs foot on the ground if it allows Israel to attack Iran!

We in Iran love Sabsipolo, even without the rice. Fat US citizens cannot ride bikes to work, since no bike takes 500 pound of massive fat around!

Do not mess with Iran, You will regret it!
Now this is a perfect time to learn, children.

Now let us look at the key parts of a flame:

1.Flaming usually occurs in the social context of a discussion board

2.usually the result of the discussion of heated real-world issues like politics, sports, religion, and philosophy, or of issues that polarize sub-populations. (This is key)

3.It is ALWAYS against the rules.

FFS, some of you are worse than Shirazi...
Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 01:13:51 AM by Crazy Ivan

Banned
Ya Allah
Guns are faster than missiles.

firstly, theyre not against 50 ships, neither are they fast when they ship guns or even the plan turrets fire. a missile takes one smash of a button, a gun needs to aim; there are gonna be a few people on board each ship.

secondly, the damage of a missile is much greater which you seem to be forgetting.

And this, kids, is where we flame.

I'd rather not get into this....

Such riffraff tomfoolery...

flame in what?!!

you know, i dont think you have anything to get into, youve been proven wrong already?
Iran will liberate Palestine, its only a matter of time and the ZioNazis know that, so theyre going down destructing everything.

It will happen in due time. Palestinians and proper Jews will be able to unite and live under peace!

mark my words!

us
T. Sergeant (گروهبان دو

If US gets involved they have to reopen Hormoz and we are just sitting with our shades and cool aids on the beach and playing real video games with joysticks and with real  Hoot torpedoes!

You can simulate the situation with any computer program! US needs foot on the ground if it allows Israel to attack Iran!

We in Iran love Sabsipolo, even without the rice. Fat US citizens cannot ride bikes to work, since no bike takes 500 pound of massive fat around!

And this, kids, is where we flame.

I'd rather not get into this....

Such riffraff tomfoolery...
Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 01:00:45 AM by Crazy Ivan

ir
notice there is more than one ship and there is planes too....

us
T. Sergeant (گروهبان دو
any enemy ship in the persian gulf will be dealt with in kind, and i dont believe that all your planes will be assigned to each boat. even so, the missiles will hit your ships faster than our 50 boats getting lit up in a second as you amateurishly suggest!

i think youll find, US is under a dirty tricky microscope too...guess US will have to find out see.
Guns are faster than missiles.

Banned
Ya Allah

And like they wouldn't EVER see those boats before they cross the horizon...Iran is kinda under a microscope.

any enemy ship in the persian gulf will be dealt with in kind, and i dont believe that all your planes will be assigned to each boat. even so, the missiles will hit your ships faster than our 50 boats getting lit up in a second as you amateurishly suggest!

i think youll find, US is under a dirty tricky microscope too...guess US will have to find out see.

mark my words!

us
T. Sergeant (گروهبان دو
not enough time to 'BOOM' 50 boats at one times; they may get 10 if theyre fast enough. all we need is 10 of them to successfully hit the target (which im sure more than that will) and that will surely mess up yer fishing ships. were not even factoring the noor and kowsar missiles...lol theyd really mess those ships of yours up.

And like they wouldn't EVER see those boats before they cross the horizon...Iran is kinda under a microscope.
Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 12:47:56 AM by Crazy Ivan

Banned
Ya Allah
GUNS SHOOT MAKES BOATS GO BOOM.

not enough time to 'BOOM' 50 boats at one times; they may get 10 if theyre fast enough. all we need is 10 of them to successfully hit the target (which im sure more than that will) and that will surely mess up yer fishing ships. were not even factoring the noor and kowsar missiles...lol theyd really mess those ships of yours up.

mark my words!

us
T. Sergeant (گروهبان دو
SHOUTING AT YOU IS A PLEASURE!

but i got you didnt I, you couldnt answer me!
GUNS SHOOT MAKES BOATS GO BOOM.
^BTW, that's against the rules.
Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 12:42:06 AM by Crazy Ivan

Banned
Ya Allah
And now we have a pirate it seems.

SHOUTING AT YOU IS A PLEASURE!

but i got you didnt I, you couldnt answer me!

mark my words!

ir
us
T. Sergeant (گروهبان دو
i said SHORT RANGE!!!! AAAAARRRRGH! LOL
And now we have a pirate it seems.

Banned
Ya Allah
The majority, bud. I've seen some pics and those 50 arn't guided.

i said SHORT RANGE!!!! AAAAARRRRGH! LOL

mark my words!

us
T. Sergeant (گروهبان دو
oh Iran has those as well, ivan please re read the threads posted on the military section please! 50 ships on one boat will end the boat in a matter of an hour. these missiles can be fired at short range, i doubt they can destroy all 50 before the ship becomes a wrecking mark for fishermen! :lol: get real Ivy
The majority, bud. I've seen some pics and those 50 arn't guided.

Banned
Private (سرباز عادى)
Banned
Private (سرباز عادى)
Banned
Ya Allah
^ small boats armed to the teeth NEED anti ship missiles that do that cool lock-on thing. The small boats I've seen use unguided rockets which wouldn't be as effective as a 3-inch gun in naval warfare.

oh Iran has those as well, ivan please re read the threads posted on the military section please! 50 ships on one boat will end the boat in a matter of an hour. these missiles can be fired at short range, i doubt they can destroy all 50 before the ship becomes a wrecking mark for fishermen! :lol: get real Ivy

mark my words!

ir
I merely disagree that the Iraqi Government will join in such a war since they are too busy with internal issues and their military is hardly ready for war.

If Ayatollah Sistani and Khamenei say: it is war then it is a holly war. The internal problems will be of secondary importance!

US has never dealt with a populous shia uprising. Even without fatwa, there will be hundred of thousands of volunteer going to Israel! With a fatwa, the numbers goes into millions of young men willing to die!

I do believe that if Israel attacked Iran, that there would likely be many (thousands) of young Shia men who would be willing to fight Israel and journey into Syria and Join the fight (assuming Syria invades Israel after such a strike),

Based on what analysis you come with this ridiculous low number. I am telling you, we will have at least around 200,000 regular Pasdar and Basij willing to go though Iraq/Jordan and Syria/Lebanon to fight. Volunteers from Iran is a in million range!

Only volunteers from Iraq will be more than your estimate, not mention Palestinians in Jordan who want an excuse to join in!

Come out from La La land of superpower mentality and smell the roses!

Master Sergeant (گروهبان)
Israel always win when the odds are against them
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab%E2%80%93Israeli_War

This "odds against them" talk about Israel is getting old. Basically, in the first war when Israel was not a regional superpower but just established, they won the war because of their surprise-elements, their morale, and THE FACT THAT ARABS DIDN'T GET AMMO/SUPPLIES while Israel did. Transjordan would have won sooner or later had they not been cut off from the UK(and UK knew this obviously, their bias was by then obvious for many). No war was ever against Israeli odds.

Sieg Zeon
us
1st lieutenant (ستوان یكم)
if Israel just for a second thought their 'exsistence' was threatened they would launch nukes at every country in the middle east, israelis are by no means rational people
"By focusing our anger and sorrow, we are finally in a position where victory is within our grasp, and once again, our most cherished nation will flourish. Victory is the greatest tribute we can pay those who sacrifice their lives for us! Rise, our people, Rise! Take your sorrow, and turn it into anger! Zeon thirsts for the strength of its people! SIEG ZEON!"

-Gihren Zabi